2. The Cannery - Poinsettias, window displays, wreaths, trees and plenty of lights turn this historic building into a picturesque holiday backdrop.
3. Conrad Park - All the trees in this charming little park will be wrapped in lights for the holiday season.
4. Anchorage Square - Enjoy Dickens Carolers performing the first three Saturdays in December from noon to 3:00 p.m.
5. Sport Fishing Boats - Check out the boats on the lagoon along Jefferson Street decked out with lights for the season.
6. The Crab Wheel - Sending friends and family a picture of the crab wheel wrapped in multi-color lights is a great way to say "Happy Holidays from San Francisco!"
7. Boudin Bakery - Santa and his elves will help to make the season bright at Boudin's. Enjoy live piano music featuring seasonal favorites.
8. Wax Museum - Don't miss the lights and Christmas Trees that adorn their lobby.
9. Taylor Street - Stroll along Taylor Street to see three blocks of trees wrapped in lights, new this season!
10. Northpoint Centre - View the entries of the 6th Annual Gingerbread House Decorating Contest at the Centre. Be entertained by Santa and Dickens Carolers in the main concourse during the first three Saturdays in December.
11. PIER 39 - With decorated shops and a 60' tree, adorned with bows, ornaments and glistening lights, PIER 39 is sure to put you in the holiday spirit.